San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to jcmancin's message

Thanks for the lecture. I've been around the mining industry my whole life not to mention in this company as an accredited investor before it even existed in its current state. I commend the company on their safety record but this isn't China, it's Canada and they wouldn't be in business in Canada if they didn't follow health and safety regulations so that's already baked in the cake which is why you won't hear one analyst asking how the safety record is.

If this conference call is anything like the last, George will put more emphasis on what he's doing right and down play mediocre production results which at this time isn't even close to what was projected after the Hinge bulk sample.

The last NR of significance was on October 6 and before that it was September 15 which was requirement. Sure Oct 6 had its leverage points, but for 275,000 metres of drilling for a company that was supposed to be Canada's next mid tier gold producer, it just seems a little insignifcant to a guy that is shareholder.

As far as being green to investing, I will put my 2010 tax return up to yours for 1000 San Gold shares. Guy that made the most trading gets the shares. What do you say?

Please login to post a reply
Lunch Meat
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/21/2009
Social Links
Private Message