San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to wpgmoney's message

Money: with the ongoing disconnect between the junior producers and the price of gold, the release of drill results staged over time would likely have little impact on the share price (drill results have had no effect on the share price of other junior producers or explorers that I hold). Unfortunately, it will take until January and the arrival of the RE to demonstrate any hope of increased value and SP improvement. I'm still perplexed as to why the grade hasn't improved (given high grade discoveries) and why the daily tonnage is still below capacity (given the mill upgrades that have taken place over the last year) in contrast to guidance that has been provided in the past. If we don't see a bounce with the release of the 43-101, I believe a number of long-term holders will be re-evaluating their position.

In regard to next year's production target, the incremental increase of 20K ozs will only reinforce the "dead money" perception for yet another year. Best we can hope for short-term is 5M oz and a take-out offer. Long-term, the global economic over-hang and the timeline until gold's parabolic rise will continue to wage uncertainty as to SGR's ultimate value. "Unlimited patience ....." for too many years already!

Please login to post a reply
Canuck11
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/01/2009
Social Links
Private Message