San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to grgy's message

I do not blame management for the current SP. My compaint about management is that with a little more openess I would sleep a lot better knowing I did the right thing. This is a long term investment for me so fluctuations in SP are irrelevent. I choose not to be a trader and that is not the fault of SGR management. Anyone that has been woken up even slightly can see the power and control of the central bankers. Not only do they control all of the money, commodity and equity markets, through their control of the airwaves they also control the thoughts and emotions of the 99%. It is important to the .01% to keep the US dollar ponzi scheme going as long as possible. The longer people will accept it as something of value the more time they have to accumulate all of the real wealth. Make no mistake, keynsian economics does not work long term and when rates of return have gone negative on long term debt the game is over. Make no mistake the game is over, what we need to do personally is get prepared for the next game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfHEz4plxtg&feature=player_embedded

Please login to post a reply
rookieprospector
City
vancouver
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/19/2009