San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to lumpenbangen's message

The problem is these drill results are only from surface to 500mts and are only meant to confirm that the ore bodies do reach surface or very near. I think everyone expected this a long time ago and these drill results do not really bring anything new to the table. The drill results that I am interested in and so is the market is the below ground drilling that would prove that the veins do continue to depth and are continuos and independant of the old RL Mine. The only thing that will move this stock besides a large move in the gold price now are proven production of 10g per ton production and showing a profit. Once this is accomplished then drill results will matter again. If the website is crowing about other producers having only 3g/t to 5g/t then it is time to prove up your 10g/ton or shutup. I think is necessary for them to show that these veins can indeed produce 10g/t so I would stock pile the rl mine ore for a while just use oo7 ore etc to show that these veins will support what they are saying. OMHO

Please login to post a reply
tothegoldrush
City
Brandon
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/20/2009
Social Links