San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to shoebox's message

Well I wouldnt put much stock in SP this market stinks for Jr's imo, what with skyrocketing gold there seem to be a lot of companies that are not moving along that trend, each dollar in the price of gold is now straight profit you'd think we would benefit more and that more 52 week highs would be broken. Frustrating is the word that comes to mind. could the delayed results be a timing issue? waiting for a point at which to gain the most traction/benefit...maybe after the us figures out its debt issue or doesnt might be a good time to do a release to either buffer the stock price if gold falls or possibly ride the wave if the news is good for gold. I just think they are putting the finishing touches on the parade that will follow our NR lol.

I am no history buff but arent the juniors always the last to benefit from strong gold, and that despite the lag, is it not the juniors who see the largest increase after the euphoria sets in? this is my hope anyway.

regardless as fun as speculating is, there really isnt much evidence to any of this...all i know is cash is worthless and if this company is half as good as we think it is, it will be worth a lot more in the future.

Please login to post a reply
pj7785
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/18/2008
Social Links
Private Message