San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
Re: Low?
about 13 years ago
in response to tothegoldrush 's message

...it is hard for the average investor to read between the lines when even our backers are swaying from the right to the left.. Thanx Rook, .........

Narrow veins equal dilution, We suspect the operation is currently experiencing dilution ranging from less than 10% to upwards of 100%, with an overall average of 35% to 50% likely. While our grade to the mill forecast for the deep Rice Lake Mine (which is expected to comprise about 20% to 25% of future mill feed) remains largely unchanged at 6.8 g/t, we have adjusted our grade to the mill for the near surface zones downwards to slightly less than 8.0 g/t from our earlier forecast of between 10.0 g/t and 13.0 g/t..........

...............PS" We continue to view San Gold as one of the more { prospective exploration stories } , THE problem being San anounce production back in 2006 and has been trying ( produce ) since, had San stayed on the Venture as a exploration and not a producer on the Toronto ex then we would likly have a higher share price, but then i think our backers know this and buy time buy staying in the closet ( posin pill protection ) and find gold at $ 15. an oz...the next short upgrade in the morning well be interesting as i think we well see a higher short from here as the $ 3.50 area had high volume. Shorts up, share price down & shorts down share price up...

Short History
Symbol Report Date Volume Change % of Float
SGR - T 2011-06-30 1,635,067 1,023,169 0.53
SGR - T 2011-06-15 611,898 -1,082,366 0.20

...........Traps7

Please login to post a reply
traps7
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating