San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.

I do not believe that Mr Pirrie is in charge yet even though he is the new CEO. I think as a new CEO after giving the interview you did you would make sure you produced some sort of drill results in the time frame you stated. Too little to late comes to mind right now. When you step into a job that pays Millions you had better make a difference. I do not see a difference yet. You can use catch fraises like under promis and over deliver but sooner or later you have to deliver.

Now is the time to release drill results the seasonal time for Gold stocks is now until Late Oct/Nov. Price of gold is stable at $1500 range why wait makes no sense. Your two biggest competitors RMX and LSG are not showing well and those share holders are looking for somewhere to put their money why not try to grab some of it. God knows they probably will be going back to the market for more money soon anyway.

Please login to post a reply
tothegoldrush
City
Brandon
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/20/2009
Social Links