San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
Re: News
over 13 years ago
in response to shoebox's message

I think that Mr. market took them to the principals office and gave them a good spanking. Hopefully they will not forget how fickle the traders and investors are in the new reality of controlled and manipulated markets. I for one have learned my lesson on this one and will definitley be choosing future investments based on known facts and will leave the dreamers on the back burner. I had always said that Q2 2011 was going to be a time for decision and the fluctuations along the way were meaningless, however when you see your portfolio go up and then retrace almost 70% it is very tough to stay optimistic. My magic number is still 20,000 ounces in a quarter as that will tell me we are moving in the right direction. I believe I was expecting 14,000 ounces a year ago so it has been a long painful wait. The globalists will not surrender their counterfeit printing presses without pulling out all of the stops, so be prepared for more set backs and remember truth will win in the end.

Please login to post a reply
rookieprospector
City
vancouver
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/19/2009
Social Links