San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
Re: $2.25
over 13 years ago
in response to Silverback's message

..i think back to 2005/6 when i raised San"s future plans.. To-day we see Bay ST. still feeding from the Rice platter. with out prejudice..

SAN CITY Value play
San city home of SANGOLD CORP,in down town Toronto,is by far one of the best value plays in the gold sector.SANGOLD"S headframe sits on BLOOR AND YOUNG STS.Today, go for a walk heading west on Bloor st and at every(APPRX)100FT LEAVE a pop can on the sidewalk for 2 kilometers.THIS is not a game,the suit and tie boys,from BAY andWELLINGTON st.(who sell 100shares at a time)will come along and drill for gold at every pop can.GUESS WHAT,we have GOLD at all these pop cans.Okay you say,so lets walk East from our headframe on Bloor and Young st,and again leave a pop can on the street for 6 KILOMETERS,and the suit and tie boys will come along and drill for gold.GUESS What,yes they hit Gold for a total of 8kil east /west.Wait,lets walk South from head frame down YOUNG ST,FOR 3 kilo,and again leave that pop can on the st,and again the suit and tie boys will come along and drill for Gold .Yes again we are hitting gold.So lets try North on Young st ,same story.Folks we have so much gold it will take ACA HOWE YEARS to cut and test all this drill core.SANGOLD still has 10kil to drill,keeping in mind the deeper we go the richer we get.(oz per ton).REMEMBER the potential we have below 5400ft,with seven large ovals which(if containing gold)could makeSangold the largest gold play in Canada.Take RUFF DIA,advice and load up your SDRSP (tax free)until you with draw.BY chance for those interested,and you want to email J TAYLOR YOU can do it by cbassi@miningstocks.com ,his geol,is MICKEY FLUP.To get full value for your investment with SANGOLD just sit back and watch it unfold,and dont sell to the boys steeling your pop cans.DALE GINN has my full blessing.
Please login to post a reply
traps7
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/30/2008
Social Links
Private Message