San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.

and what"s there place in the work force..I recall as a child growing up in a small mining Town, kids could walk to the local swimining pond, which happen to be the mines tailing pond, ( i recall the black mud figth:s { tailings } ). I recall having to wear older siblings clothes as the long stikes hit home. It became common, having to strike to raise a family as money never stretch far enough. Recently, down in Wisconsin union"s are being broken as Politician "s struggle to pay off deficits blaming the unions for causing high wages. Let"s remember here that GE, along with most of the top 500 bussines"s paid no taxes in 2010, yet the economy got by taxing the poor union guy"s struggling to educate their kids..To-day , local politicians through out the central US are talking about breaking all unions and droping wages inorder to handle debt..their discussion "s are that if the young don"t get educated then they ( your kids ) would work at meaning less job "s..PS".with out prejudice.Traps7

Please login to post a reply
traps7
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/30/2008
Social Links
Private Message