San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to wpgmoney's message

wpgmoney, Unbelievable story, you must be quite the day trader. Ever pump and dump in all those years......................pump and dump is something i leave upto the Wally - Mart bashers. I tell the story the way i see it developing and can not be called a pump and dumper like you suggest . Back in 2007 when San sold out to Bay St i said on this board on many occassion i sold my SGR shares . I also gave my views on the geology and talked about the seven structures and anomalies going East. I see 3 yrs later my remarks are looking accurate so i guess since i had no shares and was right about the massive finds then was i pumping or just keeping posters informed about Sans mining and geology . PS; WPM, bashing ( pump & dump ) comes in all forms and i sometimes find those not familar with mining are usual Wally - Mart bashers. Example.. TRAP - Witti, Leaks..continued..

Please login to post a reply
traps7
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/30/2008
Social Links
Private Message