San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to Silverback's message

You're right, S. I looked for the post, and it was Fred. In retrospect, it sounded like something you would say. Sorry, Fred.

I don't know about Uncle Ned manipulating the overall share price action. There have been clear examples posted here of intra-day manipulation to get crosses in. That much I can recognize and understand. I just don't see what holding the price down serves as a general strategy if not for accumulation. I'm sure Lunch has a spreadsheet, or something keeping track of Ned's holdings, and I'd be interested if they've increased over the summer. I just haven't seen any indication of it myself, though I can't say my searching has been all that extensive.

I noticed during the summer that a couple of SGR's peers were languishing as well: RMX and LSG. I speculated that perhaps it was the junior/transitional producer that was out of favour. i.e. the market wanted pure blue sky, or oz out the door. Since then, both of them seem to have been released from their funk, but SGR has remained in the cellar, up until the past couple of days, where it was allowed a glimpse of the first floor. I don't think it is a mistake to assume this is because of the naming of the new CEO. And the fact that Pirie has had a long association with Goodman tells me all I need to know about who is really pulling the strings in this company.

Please login to post a reply
Deliverator
City
Vancouver
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/24/2007
Social Links