San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
Development
almost 14 years ago

I don't know much about mining, but doesn't the development of mines take time? At present, resources are being used to develop access to the new ore bodies, thereby causing the dilution of the mined material and creating the very high production costs. No?

I believe what Dale and Hugh have done to date is excellent and I believe they have managed the exploration and development of the property quite well.

Nonetheless, if all these great new discoveries warrant revisions/adjustments to the development plan, but will delay the promised production profile, then the managers of SGR should inform the shareholders that this is the case. SGR management have not managed expectations very well at all. As soon as the development and productions plans change or get adjusted, SGR management should be informing the public, as it is that information that the public uses to make their investing decisions (at least many of them do).

I guess I agree with the some posters that SGR management has over promised and under delivered, as well as mis-managed expectations. On the other hand, I believe that SGR management have done a superb job in finding millions of new oz's and moving quickly to the point where they are ready to be produced.

Again, I know little about mining.

MB

Please login to post a reply
beaver65
City
Toronto
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined