San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to Silverback's message

Of course you would see the glass as full to overflowing rather than badly cracked and leaking profusely, rookieprospector. That is your way.

If I thought the company was in as bad of shape as you suggest, you wouldn't hear a peep out of me as I would have moved on long ago. I acknowledge that the last two quarters were extremely disappointing to me, as I was expecting higher grades from the hinge and thus a bigger number(20,000) of ounces on the bottom line. That didn't happen and I had to do a lot of soul searching as I watched the SP fall. IMHO we have bottomed and the share price should rise from here. The addition of Mr. Pirie came as no surprise to me as I have suggested in previous posts that Dale is a mine geologist and the company should bring in someone to run things allowing Dale the time to do what he does best. In general I remain positive and search for the reasons why I should not bail out, however I do not always gush with enthusiasm. The last couple of weeks I have been a little more critical and consequently I was down graded from the hub leader board. I could care less if I am a hub leader but would you not think that to have spent the amount of time researching and posting about this company I should be positive. Why else would I waste my time.

Please login to post a reply
rookieprospector
City
vancouver
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/19/2009
Social Links