San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to Deliverator's message

..San, if we all remember what happen last yr, uncouverd the low hanging fruit that will allow San to become a low cost producer. I recall Dale mention in a previous video their might be a couple of 5 mill finds still out their. Sans backers enjoy special treatment ( drill shack ) and know that its the drills that prove up any company future wealth. Sans drills are adding decades to their production mine life and decades to their reserve live all under everyones noses. Sans bad press plays into the hands that know in the end their investment will skyrocket, buy low sell high,. The drills will decide on the selling price. PS. San still has a few blue flags to uncouver that could add decades..

down load and go to pg 24. Hold down control key and tap + key to enlarge. Look at the yellow flag mark emporer and then continue left looking at the blue flags heading West onto the GoldeFairWay. Luana flag is on the blue line on prievious post and Vanson mine is on the same Structure as San. Look at slide #21 and you well see all these blue flags were all old gold workings from decades ago. A old prospectors trick is to look for gold wheir you know their is gold ...PS there are enough Blue Flages to play 36 holes ...

[PDF]

University of Manitoba Department of Geological Sciences 24 March ....................Traps7

Please login to post a reply
traps7
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/30/2008
Social Links
Private Message