San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to Silverback's message

I would think as far as the institutions go, the Q3 is already factored in. I believe it was the Geoex report in September that stated they had 109,000 tons ready to mine at the hinge. This would signal the beginning of some serious mining. Granted while mining these stopes they will most likely start developing the new L4 zone and what to do with that developement material. If any of this material is worth milling we could have some more dilution,however the widths are good so should be minimal. The 109,000 tons at 500tpd is going to supply the mill for at least two if not three quarters so expect some much better numbers from the hinge Q4 and into 2011. If they can get something similar happening with the 98 vein above the Dwinze and possibly some contribution from 007 you should easily see a 20,000 ounce Q4 and 80,000 to 100,000 ounces in 2011. In fact the hinge alone could produce 15,000 ounces per quarter if the miners and the mill are performing well. This is assumeing that the 007 bulk sample is completed in short order.

Please login to post a reply
rookieprospector
City
vancouver
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/19/2009
Social Links