San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
Angeleyes, I don't know where you are getting your numbers from but the last resource estimate (sept 3 2010) was for 828,105 oz in the measured and indicated category and 1,814,670 in the inferred category. This is a long way from your 6 million oz number. These estimates comply with the 43-101 requirements which are quite strict requiring close spacing and the estimates can be trusted. I feel that these numbers do not reflect the potential of this operation but the requirements of the TSX listing may require disclosure of WHAT IS PRESENTLY drilled up. The realities of mining are that you have to prove the resource as an exploration play, then as the project moves ahead provide the infrastructure to mine and mill it. The mining and milling cost a lot up front and small companies cannot afford to explore the entire landbase before starting to get some cash flow so they prove up enough to get the cash flow going and then try to keep 2-3 years of exploration ahead of the mining. As I stated on a previous post, this is why many of the mines in this district can mine for decades on what seems like a small resource. There are many positive things with the Rice Lake area including high grades, good infrastructure, and the possibility of proving the vein systems go from surface to the depths of the Rice Lake mine. The latter would be huge and might eventually yield 6 million oz but we are a ways from that at this point in time...
Please login to post a reply
rookieprospector
City
vancouver
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/19/2009
Social Links