San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
sigs
about 14 years ago

good day! been lurking for a while, thought i'd chime in. enjoy you guys muchly.

the sirius threads on seeking alpha are dark fun as people pound their heads against the board in their frustration about that moment when satrad goes golden. there's been no such reverse in sgr, as there was in siri, and some of those guys are seriously underwater, like going back to work type of under. i'm a latecomer to sgr and i'm still slightly in the green so you early guys must have a potfull already. why so IN-tense?

the drop in shorts was an important indicator. the high volume on thursday was an important indicator.

the lithium purchases indicate a desire to diverisfy, perhaps into mixed metals recovery- this is at least medium term, indicating an interest in continuing to develop the company as an independent entity.

the report does not include the emperor zone, does it? access to that zone is potentially through the hinge, as stated in the emperor report, mid-august. it is potentially a high grade continuation of 007, 400 metres away. so besides emperor, that's possibly almost another half a klick of ore! this zone was explorational and volumes haven't been reported yet. maybe that's where the missing half mil went. the emperor zone report showed up late on my yahoo biznewz.

the emperor and the tube connecting to 007, yer getting close to yer 6 mil. and none of the reports indicate finding clear endings, so extents are still ultimately unknown.

there's another point i'd like to make- i learned of this most current report on agoracom (thx), it didn't show up on my homepage until 3. it wasn't on the yahoo sgr page until noon. which is unlike my usual experience.

the loss of half a million ounces and the stock closed 1 cent down. and gold was down all day. was sgr even noticed?

i wouldn't be expecting a buy-out. this thing looks like it's been roped off by agreement. they keep finding new targets and potential value is still undetermined. in a mining nation, every generation needs a dennison or two.

the emperor report, the update on the project. if mgmt now releases a completed volumetric report on emperor, that might qualify as yer blizzard of announcements.

respects

Please login to post a reply
mr_falbo
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2010
Social Links