San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
sgr value
about 14 years ago

SGR is having an amazing run of drill results, starting with the HInge, and 007. The average cost of producing an oz. of gold, presently, must include the costs of the infrastructure, like the tunnel from the mine to the 007 deposit. A wise management would blend gold production and sales with exploration drilling to provide maximum future value. ( There has been no pumping and dumping by the management that I can see.)

Management and the investment bankers may have different short term interests concerning strategy and stock price, but I believe they both would like to see a good return on their personal investments, relative to what their alternatives are ( the hurdle rate). Management and Investmemt bankers - Dundee and others will want to move on to their next projects when the alternative projects look to be more profitable or, perhaps, enjoyable, in the case of management. Dundee and friends own enough of the stock that there won't be a buyout until there is an SGR package that brings a price that makes sense relative to their other opportunities. A low stock price, meanwhile, really, won't effect much except the price of raising money, but if management or inv bank owners are still making money by being the buyers of new equity financing, there is even less incentive to keep the stock price max'd out.

And, If you believe in the SGR geologic model, you shouldn't waste too much time trading this stock. - Just be patient, and enjoy the ride - it's going to be big.

Mosey

Please login to post a reply
moseyalong
City
aberdeen, wa.
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/10/2009