San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.

http://www.theaureport.com/pub/na/7144

TGR: About 65% of your holdings are domiciled in Canada. What are some Canadian small caps that have your attention?

JF: When we break down the portfolio according to where the reserves are, about 16% of the fund is Canadian mining properties. Companies up there that we like are Rainy River Resources Ltd. (TSX.V:RR), which is developing a property in Southwestern Ontario. This is another one that's building a team to go to production, if they need to. They're working on their planning. They've had some very encouraging drill intercepts that tell us this could be a substantial underground mine in the future.

Another one is San Gold Corporation (TSX.V:SGR) out in Manitoba. They've got some very nice drill results. They've had some operating problems; but I think, once they get their operational issues resolved, the Bissett mine could be very profitable and produce high levels of gold.

And Lake Shore Gold Corp. (TSX:LSG) just announced some very nice drill results this morning. They're still finding some good drill targets on their property in Timmins, even after they started production earlier this year.

Please login to post a reply
mike97
City
Ottawa
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/31/2004
Social Links