San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to mbgld's message

you stated in the recent past that you would refrain from putting money into T-bills/cash or something along those lines because you did not want to lose money

Yes I did and I also stated in the past that I am a lousy trader. I can sit in cash and watch my purchasing power eroded away as surely and as insideously as the counterfeiters will enact, or I can take my chances in gold shares. I am not for one minute saying that I feel safe and comfortable with my choice of investment, however I have to go with what I believe to be the safest. It is not SGR or SGR management that we have to worry about(OMHO)it is the international banking cartel that seems to have governments all over the west in their hip pocket. Nobody likes the current fractional banking system more than them and since gold is money they do not control, I worry everyday that they will win the battle over gold. I am also very worried about a correction in equity markets and the proverbial baby being thrown out with the bathwater, however I believe that when the dust settles I will still own shares in a gold mine in Manitoba and not a bunch of worthless promises called fiat money.

Please login to post a reply
rookieprospector
City
vancouver
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/19/2009
Social Links