San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to mbgld's message

Mbgld, kinda reminds me of the old days on Stockhouse when first class and RCI would ask these to the point questions . Question : I have to wonder why you didn't grace us with your knowledge prior to the financing if these clues were so blatantly obvious ....Mbgld, besides your self their are others on this board looking for advice which reminds me i hear you did quite well on my advice last xmas target. I have earned my strips here on Sans board by keeping posters upto date on Sans performance even though i got alot of flack for being critical with production hence the reason i moved my WPG money ( SGR ) over the fence ( SKP ) in 07. I guess by being a straight shooter, some with deep pockets get upset and i was ask to go over to the other side of the fence so blame your buddy. Question:Ceo has also consistently missed production targets that were self imposed,... yes you can blame lightning striks, and the free beer over at the San Antonio. San was no where near production in 06 so i moved on knowing yrs of exploration would first have to prove up reserves to feed the mill. Question:What was our Ceo's comment about this board? Boiled down to irrelavant if I recall correctly. Hmmmmm, just shareholders here, dear ceo, just shareholders......I would have thought, Dale would have said, just day traders here, just day traders here. Long On The GoldenFairWay. Traps7

Please login to post a reply
traps7
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/30/2008
Social Links
Private Message