San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.

Dale disses the Agora fora. The forum laughs at SGR IR.

In this environ it helps to have all the "crazy" opinions I never thought about so I can weigh the possibilities and make up my own mind.

I appreciated the original posts by both beaver65 and mbgld. Lots of good work and thought in both.

Here's what Dale says about this place:

One of the most-discussed companies on Agoracom’s boards is San Gold Corp., a gold producer based in Winnipeg. About two years ago, Agoracom approached San Gold offering to help with its investor relations, says chief executive officer Dale Ginn. The mining firm declined.

“We just have a policy that we don’t conduct business with those sites,” Mr. Ginn said. “Information tends to get twisted.”

One of the problems with investor-relations firms using discussion boards to highlight a small-cap stock is the anonymity of comments, he said. Discussion boards operate far outside of the disclosure rules that listed companies have to abide by, he added.

Mr. Ginn describes stock bulletin boards as “a make-believe world” and says San Gold has noticed no effect on its stock price as a result of discussions on Agoracom.

Read the rest here:

http://www.ctv.ca/generic/generated/static/business/article1628319.html

Please login to post a reply
Pinawanian
City
Formerly of Pinawa, MB
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined