San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.

In 2008, Bill Ferreira, an exploration consulting geologist to the Company, recognized that the historic exploration

shafts to the east of the Rice Lake mine formed a pattern suggestive of north-northeast trending cross structures spaced

approximately 1500 feet apart and further, that a similar pattern was apparent in the upper and lower parts of the Rice

Lake Mine in terms of the location of the vein structures in the upper levels compared to those below the 26 Level. Mr.

Ferreira termed these cross structures “hinges” and recommended a program of surface drilling in the vicinity of the

exploration shafts on the Winn Gold and Gold Standard showings which were located on the first “hinge” immediately

to the east of the Rice Lake Mine. Early in the drill program, what is now known as the Hinge Mine, was intersected

and successful follow-up drilling resulted in development starting in early 2009...........Down load:and look at all the potential gold targets represented by the blue flags on the GoldenFairWay...

[PDF]

University of Manitoba Department of Geological Sciences 24 March ....................SLIDE 21 and 24 show old gold showings. Looking at Sans Emporer blue flag from here looking West this area could see some drilling on our JV. SKP controls alot of the blue flags continuing West past the Luana flag # 186............San now controls 50% of these Strike Point claims or should we say Ned has control of a major holding on the Green = Belt..Long On The GoldenFairWay Traps7

Please login to post a reply
traps7
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/30/2008
Social Links
Private Message