San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.

In the past I have seen numerous references on this forum about Ned Goodman/Dundee and their participation in San Gold & Rice Lake over time, so I assume some readers of this forum may have informed opinions about this participation, and whether they regard it as a positive or negative overall.

Today, I was researching a stock for possible investment, and noticed that according to the canadian insider website, one Ned Goodman, has purchased close to 250,000 common shares of this $.71/sh. uranium stock over the past two weeks so I picked up a few. The stock price is very close to a 52 week bottom & has been bumping along at this level for about four months , now. It may or may not turn up in the near term.

I don't know if Goodman's participation is a big deal or not, but on the whole I regarded it as a positive. The stock is Strateco Resources TSX:RSC Any opinions would be appreciated ? Thanks in advance

Please login to post a reply
artie520
City
Chicago
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/25/2009
Social Links