San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to traps7's message

Dale Ginn, CEO of San Gold Corporation (SGR: TSX-V) is pleased to report that underground exploration drilling

has discovered a new high grade gold zone (Deep West) located to the west of currently known mineralization,

a deep drilling program designed to look for hinge axis and intersecting hinge

structures below the Rice Lake mine, as well as for possible repeating Mine Unit rocks similar to the Rice Lake

mine unit. This hole intersected a near to massive sulphide unit, mainly pyrite with minor chalcopyrite, grading 13

g/tonne (0.37 oz/ton) gold over 4.0 meters (13 ft) within a broader zone of mineralized quartz-carbonate-chlorite

alteration extending beyond the Mine Diabase host unit into the surrounding intermediate volcanic rocks. This

type of gold mineralization and sulphide concentration is unique and has not been observed to date by San Gold.

The deep exploration program is already

showing signs of large and strong alteration systems and potential hosting structure beyond known mineralization

and rock types. We are extremely encouraged by these results so far and will continue to aggressively explore

below the Rice Lake mine both inside and outside of the mine host unit.”

Please login to post a reply
traps7
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/30/2008
Social Links