San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to mercury19's message

....although it well take more drlling on the hinge and 007 to bring the inferred upto measured and indicated category we know we have the gold. I see this reort only pertains to a depth of 1400 ft as we compare the main mine down to a depth to 6000ft. I guess we still have to drill alot more once drill stations are devolped at lower level to see how deep the structures are..I see the 007 only has 15 % of the drilling done compared to the hnge but has more than 20,000oz indicated as this is becuase of the rich oz per ton ( 2 .58 ). I guess we still have a LONG way to go to prove up the depth of the hnges but once we develope and reach this area then production will increase substantialy and we can prove up the depth. I guess once we prove up the cobina and Emporer and CartWrite and the deeps and SG1and SG2 and SG3 and Strike Point, Wow we have alot of gold. I guess one can say as an investor if you want to see just how big San really is, then go long. Long On The Golden FairWay. Traps7....ps, this report only couvers the hnge and 007...

Please login to post a reply
traps7
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/30/2008
Social Links
Private Message