San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to Alibaba1's message

I might have more belief in this if the scientists weren't fibbing all the time, but I have to ask, why fib? Then I find I can't believe anything they say, why should I, as the evidence tells me they are liars? I have read that global temps have been declining in recent years since mid 2000s. Undoubtedly temps have risen into the 1990s and 2000s, but we've just had the coldest winter here in 30 years, and quite cool summers recently. I have more than a passing interest, because my studies need to include climate references. It's worth reading about solar cycles, sunspots; and with regard to speed of recent warming, the hockey stick shows a recent acceleration, but is a complete fabrication. i suggest all interested parties check up on teh hockey stick, and check up on the medieval warm period and the mini-ice age.

Off topic yes, but to me it isn't, because it tells me how well-educated people can be led to believe anything, like gold isn't money - it's a barberous relic and they trust paper money. My friends all believe gold is tripe or some kind of joke, and global warming is a given, so I am out on my own here on these two items. So please retain this post, and I'll stick to subject in future.

best wishes to all

Please login to post a reply
beltedclear
City
London
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/28/2008