San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to Alibaba1's message

I am always suspicious when I hear about the big boys wanting access to other peoples gold. I wonder if there is any connection between these two stories.

Why George Soros is after IMF gold

*Soros says the International Monetary Fund can use $100 billion of its gold reserves, held in the form of Special Drawing Rights (SDRs), to support green loans from rich to poor nations.

**Developed countries’ governments are laboring under the misapprehension that funding has to come from the national budgets but that is not the case. They have it already. It is lying idle in their reserves accounts and in the gold vaults of the IMF,” Soros rightly says.

**Soros’ proposal aims to tap into $283 billion of IMF money which is kept in gold reserve in case developed nations need cash injections during financial crises. These instruments are considered a “virtual currency” with a value set by a basket of real currencies.

The link below is to a story about Goldman lending money off the books to hide the Greek debt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO9ynFXcmCM

Please login to post a reply
rookieprospector
City
vancouver
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/19/2009