San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to Silverback's message

i guess being long causes some to expect more out of Sans varicose veins, but more time may be required as the long deep drilling keeps finding more gold. I guess now that San has found a partner on the other side of the fence some may be interested in Luana. Luana is holding blue flag # 186 and sits on a major and nested fracture control. Luana apparently resembles the same blue line that Sans Headframe sits on and is in touch with the dirty thirties town of Vanson. I guess one can follow through by reading the ..MINERA~1 Record

Davies, J.F., 1963: Geology of Gold Deposits of the Rice Lake-Wanipigow River area, ... Reid, J.A., 1935: Report on the Vanson Manitoba Gold Mines Limited, ...
www.gov.mb.ca/stem/mrd/min-ed/minfacts/mbhistory/.../282.htm - Cached..........................Meet Luana.The deposit is probably related to the gold deposit on Luana M.C. (52 M/4, AU 13) about 5.6 km southeast of Syndicate No. 9 and 10...................i guess if you want to meet Luana go to the

[PDF]

University of Manitoba Department of Geological Sciences 24 March ....................SLIDE 21 and 24 show old gold showings. Looking at Sans Emporer blue flag from here looking West this area could see some drilling on our JV. SKP controls alot of the blue flags continuing West past the Luana flag # 186............San now controls 50% of these Strike Point claims or should we say Ned has control of a major holding on the Green = Belt..Long On The GoldenFairWay Traps7

Please login to post a reply
traps7
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/30/2008
Social Links
Private Message