San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to Silverback's message

...through the Goodman cartel if a take over offer was presented then Ned would sit at the table on the disscussion. I guess 51% gets you controlling interest on the every day operations but 67 2/3 is required to take Ownership and after 85 % is required then the rest of the 15 % shares would automaticly be redeemd and then one could take San private. Ned with 34% could block any one from owning San but some one could own 51 % and control the operation. Looking at the big picture going back to when Dale was mine manager and past 43-101 reports always dictated their was huge reserves and would require kilometers of drilling to prove it. I guess now that San can drill from with in the mine since new drill stastions have been developed then future drilling well not take as long. I guess San has enough drill core to back their believes that the hinges are going deeper but a shortage of geologist to handle the core was alwasys a problem. I see Sans drill shack is full of core that if push was to come then Sans posion pill would allow San to dispel their news and Sans share price would rise and maintain that value and then Sans shareholders would be allowed to purchase more shares at a deemed lower value. I guess before you hit the big board you want to have done your home work as the Global theives would strip you blind. I see the Goodman cartel able to defend San against the bullies and allow San to shine like the bright star she is. I thank Hugh for taking San public and taking the time to see Sans full potential. Long On The Golden FairWay Traps7

Please login to post a reply
traps7
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/30/2008
Social Links
Private Message