San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.

Rather than a conspiracy, could this family simply comprise people who recognise gold as a store of value, likely sucking it up at $200/oz and in particular use gold as a stepping stone through times like these, when paper currencies are abused?

Yesterday I was trying to explain to my friend how inflation and the creation of money are a secret tax on the savings of everyone, aided by the long-term mis-reporting of inflation rates, and the elimination of study of money supply / inflation cause and effect from economic education. For example, in the 1970s here in UK, although I had little interest, I remember the money supply figures were reported daily on mainstream news, yet they are unheard of now.

As a fun booklet, I found it interesting to read through Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds, which includes an account of Law's notes in France - a history of popular folly by Scottish journalist Charles Mackay, first published in 1841

I think it can be read online at http://www.gutenberg.org/etext/24518

I think 'specie' is the term used herein for gold and ?silver? - but I may be wrong.

Please login to post a reply
beltedclear
City
London
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/28/2008
Social Links