San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to Alibaba1's message

I have never looked at SGR in isolation and have looked at the whole area. My personal feeling is that they have really found something special. Recently we have seen a mysterious "sugar daddy" take a position in WEL and it appears Dundee has taken a fairly substantial chunk of SKP's latest financing. There has been drilling on the SE part of the belt over at BGE with some drilling yet to start on COU. IMHO management does not want to blow the area wide open until they have all of their DD done on the whole belt. They currently have the inside track on the geology, having flown the lidar, and will keep things as quiet as possible until " they"are ready. Dundee only needs to keep the share price high enough to keep it's precious metal fund holders happy. Most will be quite content with 100% gains. When I think of SGR I envision a war room with a map in the middle of the floor, little drill rigs dotted over the map and plans being discussed on the next foray into neighboring territory. Recent news on SGX gives Hugh and Dale an escape plan and I hope that some good negotiators, using info only available to our generals will lock up most of the booty.

Please login to post a reply
rookieprospector
City
vancouver
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/19/2009
Social Links