San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to pj7785's message

Warren Buffet got rid of most of his fiat currency in one huge buy of an asett (railroad). I don't have that kind of money so I like the soon to be very profitable San Gold. I have no problem with the bumpy ride as I see with every NR less risk in the long term. Also, in a way, it is a good thing that people are slow to realize how the monetization of all of the debt is bad for currency. It only give us more time to figure out who the best little animals are. Ultimately we are all going to have to decide for ourselves which of the junior penny stocks are the best bet, as all are still spec, however the leverage we will get if we pick the right one (ones) will be tremendous. Two weeks ago if we were guaranteed $3.90 by Christmas, I believe most of the long trerm investors would have been more than happy. We are almost there, and IMHO it won't take much now to reach it.

Please login to post a reply
rookieprospector
City
vancouver
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/19/2009
Social Links