San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.

I do not see a lot of news releases from anyone with the price staying over $1000.. It seems that everyone is holding back to see which way the price of gold is going to break ( I suspect hold onto your ammunition until you need it). I think once we see which way the price goes then the activity will increase.

Is this the calm before the storm (gold price up or down). Release news in defence of declining gold prices or release news on a soaring gold price. Either way this may explain why everything is so quiet. San with what 8 drills grinding away for months now and not a lot of news and all the other drills going out there and limited news.

I read that China may buy the IMF gold (who Knows) I think there a lot of buyers for this gold and it will never see the open market so the sale probably will not affect the price much.

Man you could go nuts thinking about this stuff. Then again maybe I all ready have.

I hope everyone is having fun because I certainly am. I am also sitting on some cash just waiting for possible bargains.

Please login to post a reply
tothegoldrush
City
Brandon
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/20/2009
Social Links