San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to mbgld's message

I know what you mean. Here we have SGR within a week or two of a 43-101 that could be anywhere from 600,000 ounces up to 1.5 million from the hinge alone,however because they are only going to 1300 feet most are not having unreasonable expectations. I like to dream about higher numbers, however I am not too concered because I know there is a lot more to come from the main mine 43-101 and etc.etc. etc. This is supposed to be a good month for Gold and so far so good, however all of those October crashes and with September considered the worst month for stocks I have my earplugs in. I cannot find anyone that believes we will not have a correction and as such are sitting with cash waiting anxiously.

I thought about it a little today and I would rather be in my shoes with over 100% in my pocket already waiting for a correction that might not come, than be in the shoes of those that have sat on the sidelines wondering and waiting for the opportunity to enter the market that may never give them that clear signal.

Rookie

Please login to post a reply
rookieprospector
City
vancouver
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/19/2009