San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to jefferam's message

Just back from my road trip to the SGR IR office. I had talked to Shawn before on the telephone, so he suggested I drop in and meet. I asked about the 43-101 and he confirmed the statement that the next 43-101 would include the Hinge only, however the number he thought would be included would be down to 1500 feet not 1300 feet. For obvious reasons I didn't leave the office with the number of ounces, however he commented that investors with reasonable expectations should not be dissappointed. He also commented during our chat that most investors are expecting more than 600,000 ounces so we are all welcome to read into that what we may. I also received the lasted hard copy of the Intierra map. We discussed Cou. SKP. Wel and he feels as I do that all of these juniors will enhance and help kick start Rice Lake exposure to the investment community. I was given a SGR chocolate Gold Bar and two really nice pens, so I left feeling good about my decision to head downtown.

I also dropped in to the Cougar offices and spoke with Mike Elson , Dave Pugh(self proclaimed bush rat) and Jenny the receptionist. You get a genuine feel of the exitement . More on Cou. Board later.

Please login to post a reply
rookieprospector
City
vancouver
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/19/2009
Social Links