San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to HotWings's message

Did some more (DD) and came across this video. I think it was posted before however some may not of caught it. I don't think anybody has the difinitive answers, however sometimes in multiple choice questions you take your best guess. The one I am having the toughest time with, is, will investors throw the baby(IMHO Gold Equities)out with the bath water. Many are leaning this way and are positioning themselves to pick up some bargains. I am not so sure and have decided to get out of everything else except gold stocks. Hope I am right and Jay Taylor is wrong. A prudent investor would probably listen to Jay as he knows a lot more about gold and gold stocks than I will ever know, however I am stubborn and have chosen to go with my gut feeling. IMO the worst I will suffer is not being able to buy more shares at lower prices and will have to wait for SGR and others to go cash positive and eventually reap the rewards. IMO if I sell and gold shares aren't liquidated I might miss the ride up and be stuck with a bunch of worthless paper.(fiat currency)

PS

At least the paper will have a picture of a living Queen on it and not a deceased president.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfaWzJe1j3c&NR=1&feature=fvwp

Please login to post a reply
rookieprospector
City
vancouver
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/19/2009