San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to rufdiamond's message

Ruf

I concur, however when many of the peripheral bets also include the hot number It doesn't hurt to play the area. Hugh has been around Bissett since before I was born and he may have a trick ball up his sleeve. Looking at the maps traps has provided, we know there is gold all over the place around Rice lake. In the beginning of the century the miners and prospectors were finding it with picks and shovels. Today we have drills, power wiches,electricity,roads and best of all a new geological model. My bet on SGR is over 80% of my bet, but you can still get a lot of shares for your money in the rest of the neighbourhood. They found a monster 174 ounce nugget at the San Antonio Mine and that wasn't even considered high grade ore. I think there has to be a few more of those just lying around waiting to be found and I want a few shares of the company that owns the claims where they find one.

PS

The fillies are in the stretch for home and they are now neck and neck.

Rookie

Please login to post a reply
rookieprospector
City
vancouver
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/19/2009