San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to rufdiamond's message

Hey Ruf

If the rookie you are referring to is me, you are correct. All of that high level insider stuff is way beyond me. But in case you haven't noticed I am no longer in the mail room and have moved into the treasury.(god help us all) From my perspective haveing done a lot of homework. It seems we were talking about a wall at $2.25 only a couple weeks ago. We are through and have sold over 40 million shares above that level. Nice base forming as the teckies would say. I think we need to remember that past mine failures and a dismal 2008 have put sgr in a position that will require a little more scrutiny from the newbies to this play. As for rubicon we have almost double the shares they have and with us now relying on drill cores to move us up, we need lots of ounces. Knowing(like us vets)is a far cry from proving. Just so you know how much I love this stock my wife sold 500 BMO yesterday so she could buy 10,000 sgr this morning. Thankfully somebody erected a wall at 2.50 and I hope we got a good price. She is buying in her Dundee pension account as a possible long term hold. It would be interesting to me to see how that trade goes through. Dundee ,Anonymous or maybe a cross. I will try to get a time of sale and a price.

Please login to post a reply
rookieprospector
City
vancouver
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/19/2009
Social Links