San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
Hey Lunch
over 15 years ago

Have a nice vacation? My two typeing fingers are getting tired. Checked you're history. haven't heard from you for almost a week. After haveing the geology explained to me by somebody with all of the maps etc. sitting in front of me, I have come to the conclusion that this potentially could be one mother(lode) of all cakes. If the insiders wanted to make a little money they would have all kinds of sweetners to promote. We have heard very little official info about warrant execise. A little tease on the drilling on the next axis pathway, nothing on recoveries from the bulk sample of hinge material and a 43-101 that was due out (as near as I can figure from reading all the past posting) the spring of last year. So either this is a big dud and they are frantically trying to figure out how to unload 40M shares or they are quietly positioning themselves for something else.

PS

Where is E... He contributed much very good info in the beginning, would sure like him to get back to work.

Please login to post a reply
rookieprospector
City
vancouver
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/19/2009
Social Links