San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.

Didn't have a lot of time, however I had to drop in to the San booth. I talked about half an hour with Courtney Shearer. My main focus was how the geology works and with the illustrations and the explanation I now know I understand what it is they are modelling their drilling program on. The latest drill cores that were mentioned in the last news release are apparently similar to the recent hinge discovery at surface. I think we have become numb to the high grades, but what makes the latest ones(results due out in a couple of weeks) most significant is that the geologist used the new model, pointed at the spot and voilla. The current model being used (as seen on all the latest surface geology and deposit location maps) has identified at least 5 more of these axis pathways. Nobody can say for sure that all of these have gold, yet because of the success of the last targetted drilling , it would seem probable. Who knows what another Lidar survey may reveal could be many more.

As for the production numbers he stands by the higher numbers, however he qualified that by saying he has stuck his foot in his mouth before. Experienced crew has played a big role in the slow pace of advancement yet all of those problems have been resolved and they are now well crewed for the next push up in production. He didn't act like a cheerleader, however was very positive.

Please login to post a reply
rookieprospector
City
vancouver
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/19/2009
Social Links