Romarco Minerals Inc

Romarco Minerals Inc Emerging Gold producer - South Carolina, Nevada & Mexico

From my initial attempt to reset my portfolio to meet the upcoming struggles at the time, It was always clear that R would be a winner. They weren't that special and they met the same Due Diligence requirements of many companies. I just felt something was different about them. In the passing of time and a small return to positiveness, I was able to reflect on what was different. I sensed a focus from the company and they didn't seem to worry about the other companies. They just put their heads down and did the day's work.

Now if you look at the stock price it offers a problem. It exceeds what any shareholder would sell as hitting the jackpot but why are they in this position while many others are waiting for the general recovery. Does it make you foolish for not selling and running. I don't know but I think R is one that one will regret not being on the team. Whether you end up with losing or not. R is one of those companies that being a shareholder in a great company is part of the fun.

So, bottom line, sometimes I think we have to involve our feeling before we hit the dogmatic business only button.

Continued good luck to R and I am happy to be a shareholder.

David Kerr

Please login to post a reply
dwkerr
City
St. Albert
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/14/2008