Rogue Resources Inc.

Flagship Iron Ore and Nickel Projects in World Class Mining District of Timmins Ontario Rogue Resources Inc. is well positioned to discover and capitalize on world class gold, silver, copper, nickel, zinc, platinum and palladium deposits in North America.
in response to whaler's message

I often caution people not to get excited about spike/changes in volume without a price change. Without a price change you cannot with any hope of being correct guess what the driving factor might be. According to the GCR financial statement ending Jan 09, GCR has added 50 million shares in a little over a year, a 50% increase in shares is going to show up in daily volume with occasional spikes. And I cannot recall a single major volume or price spike that preceded a Hughes company PR.

Even the near two cent spike on nearly 7 million shares of KG is such an example. There has been no PR and the price is nearly back where it was trading in Jan '10 with volume highes than average.

So, even my guess that the huge volume with price increase was based on some good news about drill results that were long overdue for release appears to incorrect, the price and volume spike from the little investor's point of view, appears meaningless. Regards, Ron

Please login to post a reply
ron4n
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/14/2008
Social Links
Private Message