Richfield Ventures

Welcome To the Richfield Ventures HUB On AGORACOM
in response to EodWay's message

October 5th 2009 Richfield Ventures-RVC "Hush Stock"

Richfield Ventures-RVC is a stock that has moved up alot during the past few weeks. In early September this stock was trading under .50cents and is trading today around $1.80. The interesting thing about this big move up is that the trading volume remains very low. During this big move the volume never reach 500,000. They also have very little outstanding shares - tight share structure-. What this should tell you is that the market isn't aware of this stock yet and when they find out about this story "BOOOOOM" To The Moon! What's made the stock move up is the excellent drill results. They could be sitting on the next biggest gold/silver discovery in British Columbia. I will also keep an eye on Silver Quest -SQI who also has an interest on the Blackwater Project. I took a position today in Richfield Ventures-RVC at $1.70 today.

http://www.lexcorporation.org/octoberupdates.htm

I did take a position today as I believe this stock is yet to be discovered. This is a high risk speculation play that is starting to look like the real thing. We will have to wait and see. Invest at your own risk.

Please login to post a reply
EodWay
City
Nevis
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/09/2007
Social Links