Resverlogix Corp.

Welcome To The Resverlogix HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

It seems like there is very little news from RVX right now.   

Yes, we've had webcasts and presentations shared with us.  So we can't complain about that.   And there's a lot of good information in those presentations.  But little of that would count as the type of new information that would ignite the markets.

On the negative side, we have the Dart/Citi loan coming due - and a need for additional cash in the future.    But excluding those two items (for the sake of discussion), I don't things have ever been better.   The intellectual property portfolio for both companies is expanding.   We have both companies in clinical trials (plural actually if you count the new trials starting up, although admittedly each company is only currently putting forth a single molecule each).  There are also several additional trials possible in the future for both companies (something that could be a source for additional partnerships and agreements).

We've heard from management that "negotiations" are going on.   I fully believe that, although I have no idea of exactly what they are negotiating or what the scope of that would be.   But I think it is very reasonable to expect something significant in terms of news well in advance of the loan maturity in August.   Something pretty much has to happen.   August is the bookend on that - something will likely happen well before that.

And I think that given the progress it is fair to expect that the fruits of all those discussions and negotiations will be postive.   Why?   In my view, there's a lot of value here - value that is only being held back by the uncertainty.   I think if the uncertainty gets removed in one way or another, the value will spring forth at that time.

That's my take.  I wish I knew more.   And of course, this is really just an attempt at reasonable guesses (aka speculation).  We don't really have enough information at this time to go beyond that.

Admittedly, I'm a little frustrated and also (more than) a little excited at this time to learn what is next.

Something is coming.   That much I think we all know.   Not sure what.  Not sure when.

SF

Please login to post a reply
SanFrancisco99
City
Palm Springs, CA and Phoenix, AZ
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/25/2013