Resverlogix Corp.

Welcome To The Resverlogix HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to ledenfrog's message

"...will announce a licensing deal..."

Just my two cents.  My impression was that the "licensing deal in 2016" statement was listed as a goal in slides, but verbally was inferred once as "expect to announce soon" and once as "deal will be announced shortly"  (my words -- not verbatem quotes). 

I'm not trying to start a debate like that of "postponed vs cancelled", just trying to offer my impression of DM's message(s).   I know I too can get hung up on every little word sometimes but that usually happens when I see unbelievable opportunity.  So I get how we can hang on every word, but lets cut them some slack.  

These deals are potentially very complex and involving financing at a significant premium.  Heck, the delay might be a need to see one more trial result or something we're not aware of like 'tax year reasons' that has put off the official inking of the deal.  Who knows.  But the main message I get is that there appears to be no concern lately about getting enough pharma interest.

DM has got us this far so I will be patient for the big announcement because I know that huge and complexe deals are negotiated over quarters not months.   The deal was simply 'postponed', not 'cancelled'.  I couldn't resist.  :)

Funny anecdote:  on my last Agoracom stock board, use of the word "soon" was banned!

JMHO

Please login to post a reply
golfyeti
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links