Resverlogix Corp.

Welcome To The Resverlogix HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to DNDStocks's message

... good aft DND, I'd say you are "spot on" with your post and are leading the hub in the right direction, basing our opinions on what the company has given us to chew on... and if we chew slowly there are certain things that we can realistically pin-point and form our opinions with...

... hmmm, great to see the positive move in the stock price, at least for today...

... it's funny that there always seems to be a date that jumps out at us as being meaningful, our new date, Dec. 15th... a mere 23 days from now... but I guess that's true with any and all companies, always a date... just that we have so many "irons in the fire" there are always events/dates to keep our eyes on... 

... all of us, and that's DM included will not live forever... when things progress to a certain point where all is looking pretty good and somebody calls you up with a proposal that could morph into some kind a deal with a few tweaks... this is when you say "let the tweaking begin"... I think both you and I are seeing the same thing DND.. I could be blind-sided b/c I'm looking straight ahead at Dec. 15th, or sooner I suppose... 

... this is a special hub with oodles of great posters logged in to where our future with RVX may take us... sometines we get detoured into an area where we are not basing our opinions on fact, me included... so you try to re-focus and you say okay whatda we got here...?

... in this game, the ball is "totally in DM's hands"... all I/we can hope for is that he and his great team have designed such a play that will take us into the end zone... I am also aware that somebody could drop the ball, a fumble... but seeing as Don's been through all that, I think not, a seasoned veteran imo... let's see what he's got... glta and dyodd,  best regards, kelsee

... and yes of course, do not use this post as investment advice... my opinions only and I would like to add the following, "all posters opinions are welcomed here, we just do it within Agoracom's guidance.." 

Please login to post a reply
kelsee
City
Ontario Northwest
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/08/2007
Social Links