Resverlogix Corp.

Welcome To The Resverlogix HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to LongRVXer's message
Long, I have had a few thoughts on the interpretation of these proposed changes as well. Your interpretation is one of them and the one that I most gravitate to. To me it seems like a sale of RVX may be in the mix and DM wants a piece of any huge success. As in your description...... if you sold your interest in Farm A and the new owner ended up turning your old farm into a moderate increase in profits then I'm sure you could still sleep well at night and maybe even be happy for him. But if the new owner ended up making huge profits with all your old equipment and cattle, then perhaps it would be harder to live with your decisions and maybe your wife would even look at you in wonderment and disappointment. Just my thoughts. But if the above speculation is what's in order, then DM would have to announce it before the vote in my view otherwise none of it makes much sense. DYODD, Just my thoughts Regards DND
Please login to post a reply
DNDStocks
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/07/2015
Social Links
Private Message