Resverlogix Corp.

Welcome To The Resverlogix HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

In my view, the notice we expect to receive by Noveber 15th (tomorrow) may or may not include notice of a licensing agreement - even if a licensing agreement is in place or about to be put into place.

Not all licensing arrangements would need to be voted upon by shareholders - in fact I think most licensing agreements would not be voted upon. Thus, they might not be included in any such notice we we receive. Even if signed, sealed and delivered.

Further, I think estimates of an agreement with Novo Nordisk in the range of 50% likelihood are more wish-wish than real-real. Tweeting a video and a match between means, motive and objectives don't rise up to the 50% likelihood level in my personal view. I'd put the likelihood much lower. Not to say that it isn't interesting and great food for thought.

Let's see how all of this plays out. Tomorrow's notice isn't the end all be all. Nor are singular Tweets.

Overall, I think things look promising. For both companies. I also think we will be getting a licensing agreement soon for RVX. But I don't put too much emphasis on any one meeting or event. That's just my personal opinion for anyone who cares to read it.

SF

Please login to post a reply
SanFrancisco99
City
Palm Springs, CA and Phoenix, AZ
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/25/2013